About this Issue
This is the final issue of Socrates Vol. 2. divided into five sections.
The first section of this issue Language & Literature- English contains a Film Analysis that covers Japanese society, Post-WWII.
The second section of this issue Gender and sexuality studies contains a paper that foregrounds the issues of choice and consent for women which can in true terms establish them as ‘free agents’ and destabilize the master-slave hierarchical relation.
The third section of this issue Short Comment Contains a short comment on film version of important German literary work “Die neuen Leiden des jungen W.” The fourth section of this issue
The New Book contains review of a new book that recollects the “Memories of a Dialysis Patient”
The final section of this issue Children & Maternal Health - Informative Article contains an informative article from the domain of Children & Maternal Health. This paper attempts to show that mobile eHealth services are a perfect companion of the pregnant women in various stages of pregnancy and highlights the necessity to analyse the requirements of the pregnant women and their technological skills as user of the eHealth services arises before deployment of it.
- Bryan Mead,Ph.D. Student/Graduate Teaching Assistant, Department of English, Illinois University, United States of America
- ARGHYA CHAKRABORTY LECTURER (GUEST) DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH, ANANDA CHANDRA COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH BENGAL INDIA
- PINAKI RANJAN DAS RESEARCH FELLOW DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH UNIVERSITY OF NORTH BENGAL INDIA
- Arvi Sepp Assistant Professor of German Literature Universiteit Antwerpen/Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Grady Harp Director at Lizardi Harp Gallery Greater Los Angeles Area Lizardi Harp, West Hollywood, CA 90069 United States of America
- Dr. Abdus Shahid Head Department of Economics Diphu Government College, Diphu, Assam India