A very warm Welcome to SOCRATES !!
SOCRATES is an international, multi-lingual, multi-disciplinary refereed and indexed scholarly journal produced as par of the Harvard Dataverse Network. This journal appears quarterly in English, Hindi, Persian in 22 disciplines.SOCRATES is available in both Print and On-line versions.
- Printed Version (ISSN 2347-2146):Format : Print Book
- On-line Version (ISSN 2347-6869):Format : PDF Free and unrestricted online availability
- Journal Frequency: Published quarterly in March-June-September and December i.e. Four Issues in a year.
- Script/Language of the Journal: Multilingual - English, Hindi, Persian
- Subjects/Disciplines Covered: Multidisciplinary (22 Disciplines)
- Socrates ISSN 2347- 6869 (The On-line version of Socrates is Open access).
- Printed version of SOCRATES ISSN 2347-2146 is available for Subscription.
SOCRATES aspires to be one of Worlds leading Journal Publishing innovative, responsive and high-quality Research Papers. Socrates is a serious, scholarly publication that is peer-reviewed and indexed, and we only accept quality manuscripts to publish in this international journal.Our mission behind introducing and initiating this journal is to motivate Scholars who have the willingness to Produce and publish quality research and discuss his/her original research, thoughts and ideas. We strongly believe in the concept of connected academic world of researchers. Thus, we have indexed our journal at some of the best citation centers.
Current Status of the Journal:
- The Journal Socrates is relatively young yet well-known around the Globe.
- SOCRATES has been recognized as one of the major international journals worldwide. One and only Journal from Asia and the pacific which has been included in E-journals.org. E-Journals.org is the most honored and trusted source which dates back to Tim Berners-Lee (inventor of the World Wide Web).
- Produced as par of the Harvard Dataverse Network.
- GLOBAL IMPACT FACTOR - 2013 0.512 | 2014 0.611 | 2015 0.765
- Index Copernicus: ICV 2013: 4.17 | ICV 2014: 69.00 | ICV 2015: 73.13
- SOCRATES is under evaluation in Science Citation Index (SCI), ISI Web of Knowledge and Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
- SOCRATES is under evaluation in SCOPUS
- SOCRATES is under evolution for inclusion in "The Philosopher’s Index" (The Most Authoritative Online Bibliography in Philosophy).
- SOCRATES is a REGISTERED JOURNAL FOR INDEXING (METADATA HARVESTING) Base URL for SOCRATES Repository: OAI-PMH version is 2.0 http://www.socratesjournal.com/index.php/socrates/oai Registered with world's topmost directories and databases.OAI base:http://www.socratesjournal.com/index.php/socrates/oai
- Socrates is included in the Public Knowledge Project Private LOCKSS Network (PKP PLN) Journal Identifier: Journal's unique identifier for the PKP PLN: 9C5C2688-4603-B11C-589B-67EE49F6XXXX
Other Units/projects of the Journal:
Vol 4, No 3 (2016): SPECIAL ISSUE - SEPTEMBER- FUTURE OF E-GOVERNMENT:LEARNING FROM THE PAST
“FUTURE OF E-GOVERNMENT:LEARNING FROM THE PAST” (SOCRATES SPECIAL ISSUE ON 'E-GOVERNMENT)
Prof. Manoj Dixit, Professor and Head, Dept. of Public Administration, University of Lucknow, India
About the Authors:
- Dr. Hoff Maarten Retired consultant/researcher, worked for the Government, Netherlands
- Alsaeed Abraheem Ph.D. Researcher in the School of Computing, The University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Dr. Carl Adams, Researcher-School of Computing, Faculty of Technology, The University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Saurabh Chandra, Faculty, Dept. of Public Administration, University of Lucknow, India Editor-in-Chief S O C R A T E S, India
- Peter Asare-Nuamah PhD Student Pan African University Institute of Governance, Humanities and Social Sciences. University of Yaounde II, Soa Cameroon
- Darko Emmanuel Agyepong Masters Student University of Ghana Business School Ghana
- Ojo Patrick Doctoral Scholar Department of International Relations Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. Nigeria
- Dr. Nandita Kaushal Assistant Professor Department of Public Administration University of Lucknow, India Editorial Assistant Dynamics of Public Administration, ISSN 0975-3907 India
- Dr. Inderjeet Singh Sodhi Assistant Professor Public Administration S.S.Jain Subodh P.G.Autonomous College Jaipur, India
- Shreyasi Ghosh Guest Faculty Bethune College, Kolkata (Govt. of West Bengal)Sarojini Naidu College for Women, Kolkata, Research Scholar Department of Political Science University of Calcutta, India
- Stuti Saxena Research Scholar Dept. of Political Science Central University of Haryana, India
- Dr. Wahengbam Jyotirmoy Singh Assistant Professor D.M. College of Teacher Education D.M. College CampusImphal Manipur,India